Friday, September 30, 2016

July 29, 2016

July 29, 2016
Hey Everyone!! I am safe and have got through one successful day!  I arrived at the MTC and got situated.  I walked into my class to see Elder Justin Dygert Sitting right there!  I was so relieved and so happy that I had him in my District!  My companion is Elder Ha he is from LA and is a full Korean.  He speaks very well and says he's not good, but he is totally fluent!!! He has helped a lot and is a very cool kid!  The other missionaries in my dorm are Elder Burridge and Elder Maio they are also super cool and so fun to be around.  So far I have had a great time in the MTC the first day was easier than I thought and went smoothly.  Last night I couldn't sleep but I hope because of that I can fall asleep easily tonight!

Today we woke up without any problems and got ready.  We spent about 8 hours in classes the first hour was in a class called People and Purpose and it felt like an eternity before we got out of there, but we learned a lot and how to connect with people.  Time in the MTC seems so long I feel like I have been here for weeks already!  I know I know it's only been two days but still ;)

I can understand almost all of the Korean which really helps with putting together sentences.  So far we have learned the alphabet ( which I actually had a hard time with!) We can read individual words but that is about it so far!  It's been an awesome time!  Love all you guys!!! I don't have much time but next time I will be able to say more!!!

P.S. Mom, Dad if you can send me some short sleeve white shirts that would be amazing!!!! 3-4 should be fine.

Send all packages and letters too:

Elder Renee K Smith
SEP26 NY-NYCS
Unit 34
2005 N 900 E Unit 34

Provo UT 84602

No comments:

Post a Comment