Friday, September 30, 2016

Aug 3, 2016- Heyo First Week

Aug 3, 2016
Hi everyone!! Wow has this been a crazy experience.  But before I start mom dad remember to send these to everyone on the email list.  Also just send me the email list so I can just email you separately and then email the group! Hey also can you send me a package remember like 2 white short sleeve shirts and also can you send me lot's of postage stamps! Thank you! I love you!!

Alright so first week is down!! The first 3 days honestly felt like I'd been here for 4 weeks!!!  But sunday till now, wednesday has zoomed by!!  Like I said in my email before Justin Dygert is in my district and it is such a blessing!  Everyone I joined the Choir!  I can not sing worth a crap and I don't know why I did it... but after the practice there was so much power!!!  The song was Lead, Kindly Light, everyone look it up it is so amazing! I Have to say anyone out there in the field or going to go out, do choir no matter what! I mean I can't sing and I still did! The performance was during the Tuesday night devotional and when everyone sang in "So long thy Pow'r" that power and spirit was so powerful!  I had never felt that in music ever! 

I watched a devotional by David A. Bednar called "Character of Christ" That talk literally changed my outlook on life and my mission!  It was so powerful and his spirit and authority when he spoke was just intense and great! 


I love you all so much! Thank you for supporting me and everything! Hopefully my dad checks his email so all of you can get this email ;) lol just kidding love you all.  Talk to you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment