Friday, September 30, 2016

Aug 17, 2016

Aug 17, 2016
Hello Everyone!!!!

Well I have been here for exactly 3 weeks now!!!  The MTC is pretty repetitive, it is Eat, class, eat, class, eat, class, and sleep.  The second week I got sick.  I had a really bad cough and stuffed nose.  My companion Elder Ha gave me a blessing with Elder Maio, Burridge, and Burdett.  While learning Korean I think I have learned more about English than when I was in school!!

I don't know if I have already said this, but I'll say it anyways!  Last week Elder Andersen came and spoke to us, it was so amazing.  Being in the same room as an apostle was so awesome! You could feel his spirit, but the thing that was amazing was his testimony!  It was so strong and the special witness of Jesus Christ that all apostles bear is so touching!

Brother Watts is our teacher he got off his mission from Korea about 8 months ago!  He isn't our teacher anymore, he is literally like a brother to us!  He is so funny and always loves our dumb little jokes and comments.  He is also very spiritual!  He has the greatest spiritual lessons and we all had tears in our eyes as he bore his testimony to us!  He is such a humble man and teaches Korean very well!! 

Saturday Night our district had a deep talk about our lives, our doubts, and our dreams!  It was honestly very spiritual and very eye opening!  These Elder's in my district are my brothers.  I will always have their backs!

I love the MTC, I love the People, and I love my District!

I hope you are all doing well.  One thing I have really taken to heart here is "Look Outward."
Nothing good comes from looking inwards and worrying about yourself and the future.
I hope each and every one of you can look outward.  If any of you are going through a hard time, at work, at home, and with school coming up.  I hope each and every one of you can be like Christ and "Look Outwards"


Love - Elder Smith​

 

No comments:

Post a Comment