Tuesday, March 7, 2017

February 6, 2017- Chinese New Years Parade

Wow...... Monday already! This week flew by! I hope everyone is doing well! I had a super great week! We had a parade this week! It was so awesome! I don't think I saw one white person the whole parade hahaha. I am literally in China everyone! There were so many people! The biggest parade I have ever seen! 

It was so fun! Also yesterday we had a movie night! It was Joseph Smith the Prophet of the Restoration. It's a great movie no matter how many times I re-watch it :) 

Joseph Smith was a true Prophet of God. I don't care what people may say about him or how much stuff gets thrown at me about him here in New York, I know that he was called of God. Joseph Smith and the early members of this church had so many trials and hardships, but that only came because this is the only true church on earth today, and Satan was trying to stop the work. Satan is still trying to stop the work today. I realize that whenever I get tired or lose motivation. I then say to myself this is Satan trying to slow me down. That always helps me whenever I am sad or discouraged. 

So please don't get discouraged there are many blessings ahead of us! Doubt your doubts before your faith. Because this is Christ's church and his Gospel. It contains the everlasting Gospel! This is it we have it, and we can all receive the blessings that come with being in this church!

I love it!!! And I love this work! 

Have a great week! 
Love you all!
🇰🇷Elder Smith🇺🇸

No comments:

Post a Comment