Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Happy Halloween!!! Last Day of the Transfer!!

Happy Halloween everyone!! Wow today is the last day of the Transfer
and our District is so new now.  Elder Lee is done with his mission
and is going home, and Sister Fitt just got called out to go to a
different area, she is done in February.  So now our district consists
of 2 trainers and 4 trainees......  Sister Yu has been out 6 months
and Elder Kim has served in Korea and has only been here for 4 months.
So they are now the Veterans.  Sister Hilliard has been here for 11
weeks Elder Ha and I for 5 weeks and we get a new sister tomorrow.  So
yea we are a district full of rookies!

I'm honestly so excited for this next Transfer! I will now be in a
Trio with Elder Ha (MTC companion) and Elder Kim from Korea!  Since we
are all new I know we will learn so much in this next Transfer as a
District. We must trust in the Lord we know that as we seek for
revelation as a district we will receive answers!

This week I lead the pool!  I had to do all the planning and
activities for the week.  It was super hard and I have so much more
respect for senior companions now!! Elder Lee is going home.  Even
though he was only my trainer for 5 weeks, he has been such a huge
influence on me!  Everyone in the district says I am the new Elder Lee
hahaha.  He is so great it will be sad to see him go.

I'm sorry I don't have much to say!  I will send more next week when
we have our district.  I'll tell you all how it goes!!

Love you all!!
Elder Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment