Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Nov 28, 2016 Thanksgiving, Cool Pics, and Views

This week has been a good one! Thanksgiving was such a good day! We
had a big Thanksgiving party with out Branch! Lots of food!!! I love
Korean food so much now. Before I left on the mission it was alright,
but now I am just addicted to kimchi!!! It was my first time really
having some real American food here :) also.....We now actually have a
new investigator, Roy!!!!! The sisters just invited him off the
street, and he showed up! He is really interested in learning more!
That was a really great moment from this week! He came to church
yesterday which was so great to see. We had a lesson with him and he
wants to read the Book of Mormon for himself. He has a lot of
potential right now!

Also we totally took some cool pics this week! :D
So I'm sorry for the short email but I hope all the pictures make up for it!
Love you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Elder Renee... Its always so wonderful when I find your emails!! So happy to hear that you are doing so well.
    Thanksgiving was really good here at grandma's house. Just had Trinity and her kids and husband, and Andrea and her husband but it was so good.
    We have been doing really good. I took Andrea today for her last chemo treatment!! And then she will start her radiation treatments in a couple of weeks. She is so strong. Just wish she would follow the Gosspel...I should have seen to it that when she was younger that she went to church more.
    God has blessed her with so much.
    The Christmas season is coming right up on us. I love the Lord so much and our brother Jesus Christ, and the love and sacrifice that was made for me.
    You are in my prayers and thoughts every day. Love you...Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete