Thursday, December 29, 2016

Dec 26, 2016 Christmas!!

Hey everyone!!! Wow I feel like it's been a while! Sorry I'm not the best at emailing! Well first off my Christmas was amazing!!! It was so great to talk to and see my family!!! That was probably my best Christmas present! Love my family!

Shoutouts:
Ferre's
Burwell's 
Uncle & Aunt Rusty
Mom & Dad
The Howard's
The Brown's 
The Bailey's
The Hyers
Stephanie
Fesslers
Helen Dayton

Thank you all so much for the packages and letters! You are all so awesome! 

We had a huge mission Christmas devotional where we all did skits it was so much fun. Our ward Christmas party was great, we combined with the Chinese ward! We sang oh holy night as a musical number as a District and with a Chinese companionship. It was super good!
Well I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas! 

I love you all! Have a great week! And New Years! 

District


City Hall Service Project

Mission Christmas Devotional

Me in an elevator

Recent Convert William (Chinese Word)

No comments:

Post a Comment