Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Dec 12, 2016- The New District (A Surprise!)

So this last week went by pretty quickly! The thing is I just got
smacked in the face today! I got some big news this morning :) Elder
Ha and I have just finished training this week and are heading into a
Transfers tomorrow. Elder Kim will be leaving us and Elder Ha just got
called to train a new Korean Elder! I just got called this morning and
will be the new District Leader.... I was shocked! We have two rookies
one is training and one is District Leader :) haha I will have a great
experience but I know it will be hard! I will have to work even harder
now to lead my District!

So that is the big news this week! I will tell you how it all goes
next week after we finish a week haha I hope I do alright :) this
preparation day was cut short because I will be going to the temple
Saturday with our Branch! So Saturday I will be able to email again :)

I learned a lot this Transfer. A lot about patience and diligence. We
are all given trials to test our faith. Always remember that God will
never give us a trial that we can not handle. I know sometimes it
might seem impossible that this one trial is too hard. Let me just
say, if we use Christ's Atonement he can help us overcome all. I know
I will need his strength and help these next few transfers as I am put
into a new assignment!

I love you all! Have a great week!

🇰🇷Elder Smith🇺🇸


No comments:

Post a Comment